3.17.2009

It’s “Not Fair” How Awesome Lily Allen Is

Dear Lily Allen,

I recently bought your new CD, “It’s Not Me, It’s You” and now I’m in love with you.

There are too many great songs on this CD. It’s amazing how after listening to them for what must be the 10th or 15th times, they still make me laugh or smile. Songs like “Not Fair,” “Never Gonna Happen,” and “The Fear” are incredibly funny, and your half-angry-half-happy “F*** You” is so amusing and upbeat it’s scary. Then you’ve got other songs, like “Chinese,” that are sweet and lovable.

I also bought your first CD, “Alright, Still.” It’s good and cute, but it’s not up to par with your second go at things. You’ve got the humor on there – definitely in songs like “Alfie,” “Smile” and “Knock ‘em Out” but it isn’t the same.

Anyway, that’s about it. I just wanted to let you know.

Love,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment