1.03.2009

Wildcard Weekend!

I really hope LT and Antonio Gates play tonight. The Colts-Chargers game could be the best game all postseason long, but if either of the Chargers’ biggest players miss it, it’ll make the game less special. I’m really interested to see if Peyton Manning can continue the nine-game winning streak that he’s led the Colts to, and if he’ll be enough to overcome the equally hot Chargers and Philip Rivers.

Seeing as how I think it could be the best game of the playoffs, it goes without saying that I’m looking forward to it more than the Cardinals-Falcons game. I don’t know if I’ve seen a Falcons game all year, so I do want to see how well Matt Ryan holds up under the pressures of the postseason. Other than that, though, the NFC game today is kind of lackluster for me.

Since the games are about to start, I figure I’ll cut this short and just post my picks for all four games:

- Falcons over Cardinals
- Colts over Chargers
- Ravens over Dolphins
- Vikings over Eagles

No comments:

Post a Comment