1.12.2010

Jennifer's Body

One of the films on that list that I wasn't expecting much from (and I got what I expected) was Jennifer's Body. I really loved Juno, but I was still skeptical of Diablo Cody's follow-up (even though I like horror more than comedy, or rom-com, or teen comedy, or whatever Juno would be classified as).

Anyway, one of the biggest shortcomings in my eyes was that I had to reference Urban Dictionary four times and rolled my eyes at least 17 other times (yeah, I counted) at corny or just plain weird lines. What were they, you ask?!

lesbi-gay
"hey monistat"
"hey vagisil"
"extra salty" / salty morsels
front butt
jello -- lime green jello
hello titty
try a sea cucumber
"cheese and fries"
to buff your situation
shutties
MoveOn.org, Needy
freaktarded
tragedy boner
wetty
nice hardware, ace
pluggin'

No comments:

Post a Comment