6.04.2010

The Next 15 Books I'm Reading (Update 2)

I'm updating this again so I can access it more easily and so I can separate what I've read.

READ:

(1) Breathless by Dean Koontz
(2) Eating the Dinosaur by Chuck Klosterman
(3) Downtown Owl by Chuck Klosterman
(6) The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
(14) Frankenstein: City of Night by Dean Koontz
(15) Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson
(--) My Custom Van by Michael Ian Black

READING NOW:

(--) Bad Twin by Gary Troup

ON DECK:

(12) Death of a Blue Movie Star by Jeffrey Deaver
(--) Frankenstein: Dead and Alive by Dean Koontz
(--) Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
(--) Naked Pictures of Famous People by Jon Stewart

HAVE YET TO READ:

(4) Under the Dome by Stephen King
(5) Pride & Prejudice & Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith
(7) The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
(8) Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
(9) House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski
(10) Focault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco
(11) The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
(13) Lynch on Lynch, edited by Chris Rodley

So... so much for next fifteen. How about we change it to fifteen books I'm reading soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment