8.31.2010

Summer Mix 2010

A friend asked me to make her a playlist featuring songs by artists she probably didn't know. Here's the outcome. Some of these artists are way bigger than others, but my hope is that anyone can find (and will like) at least ONE song on here they'd never heard before. Most of the stuff is new-ish (or new to me), but a few tracks I've had kicking around on my computer for a few years.

1. The Books - I Am Who I Am
2. Neon Trees - Sins of my Youth
3. Urban Barnyard - Cock Fight!
4. Yeasayer - Madder Red
5. A Fine Frenzy - Electric Twist
6. Gossip - Heavy Cross
7. CSS - Jager Yoga
8. Endeverafter - I Wanna Be Your Man
9. Wolfmother - California Queen
10. Danger Mouse and Sparklehorse - Little Girl (feat. Julian Casablancas)
11. DangerDoom - Old School (feat. Talib Kweli)
12. MiniBoone - Devil in Your Eyes
13. Hideki Naganuma - Oldies But Goodies
14. Cee-Lo Green - Fuck You
15. The Hood Internet - Crazy Hold Out (Nicki Minaj vs. Washed Out)
16. (BONUS INSTRUMENTAL TRACK) Ronald Jenkees - Guitar Sound

1 comment:

  1. I dig it. I also see a Sanchez influence on several of these picks. But wait, no Muse? HA!

    Keep it coming Joe!

    ReplyDelete