1.12.2010

2009 in Film

Fifty movies came out in 2009 that I want to see at some point. I've only seen 21 so far, but many of them aren't out on DVD yet. The ones I've seen are:

9
500 Days of Summer
Black Dynamite
Bruno
Coraline
District 9
Drag Me to Hell
Extract
Great Buck Howard
Hangover
Inglourious Basterds
Jennifer's Body
My Bloody Valentine
Paranormal Activity
Star Trek
Taken
Terminator Salvation
Up
Watchmen
Whip It
Zombieland

I still would like to see:

12
Adventureland
Avatar
Brothers
Dead Snow
Duplicity
Fantastic Mr. Fox
Funny People
Hurt Locker
Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus
Knowing
Last House on the Left
Lovely Bones
Me and Orson Welles
Men Who Stare at Goats
Moon
New York, I Love You
Nine
Observe and Report
Pirate Radio
Ponyo
Public Enemies
Road
Sherlock Holmes
Shorts
Sunshine Cleaning
The Informant!
Up in the Air
Where the Wild Things Are

No comments:

Post a Comment