1.01.2010

My Top 25 Albums of the 2000s

I have way too much music, and way too much from this decade. There's a ton I have that I've never listened to, a ton more that I have that I love that didn't make this list. After these 25, there was a definite difference in how good I thought they were, though, which is why I ended it here.

25 Mastodon - Crack the Skye
24 Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster
23 Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-IV
22 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadium Arcadium
21 Feist - The Reminder
20 Muse - The Resistance
19 Lily Allen - It's Not Me, It's You
18 Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion
17 Eminem - Relapse
16 Girl Talk - Feed the Animals
15 Beck - Sea Change
14 Beck - Guero
13 Cake - Comfort Eagle
12 Beck - Modern Guilt
11 Radiohead - In Rainbows
10 Eminem - The Eminem Show
9 Muse - Origin of Symmetry
8 Interpol - Turn on the Bright Lights
7 Bang Camaro - Bang Camaro
6 Atmosphere - When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Gold
5 Girl Talk - Night Ripper
4 Radiohead - Kid A
3 Coldplay - Viva La Vida
2 Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf
1 Muse - Black Holes & Revelations

There are some albums, including ones by the White Stripes and Strokes, which I want to listen to more. As the decade came to a close, these were my favorite albums from what I had heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment